Admission Procedure for B.V.Sc. & A.H.
The total intake of students for the B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course is 60. Out of which,
30 seats are allotted to the students from the Union Territory of Puducherry selected by a Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC), Government of Puducherry. The usual reservation policies are followed in the allocation of seats to the students of Puducherry.
9 seats will be allotted to NRI and or NRI sponsored candidates admitted through a separate entrance examination conducted by the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Veterinary Education & Research, Puducherry.
1. Admission Notification for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course under Puducherry quota for the year 2015-16
Candidates belonging to the Union Territory of Puducherry and seeking admission to the first year B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course offered by this college for the academic session 2015-16 shall apply in the prescribed application form to CENTAC. <pl. visit http://www.centacprof.net.in >
Admission Qualification A pass in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in Biology / Botany & Zoology, Physics and Chemistry (40% for SC candidates)
Age Limit The candidate should be above 17 years as on 31.12.2015 and there is no upper age limit.
Application Procedure Application forms along with information bulletin can be obtained from 09.05.2015.
For further details on admission procedure under CENTAC, please visit http://www.centacprof.net.in
Fee Structure << click here for the fee structure of the B.V.Sc. program>>
2. All India Common Entrance Examination for Admission to 15 % of seats in Veterinary Colleges, 2015 conducted by Veterinary Council of India
(All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT-2015) for Admission to B.V.Sc & A.H. Course)
<Download Information Bulletin>
Fee Structure: << Fee structure of the B.V.Sc. program>>
For more on admission through Veterinary Council of India, Click here
3. Admission Procedure for NRI / NRI sponsored candidates for the academic year 2015-16 GO TOP
a. NRI Admission Procedure
b. NRI Application Form
c. NRI Embassy Letter
d. NRI Sponsor Undertaking Form
e. Self declaration by the candidate
f. NRI Entrance Examination Syllabus
4. Admission Procedure for Foreign National candidates for the for the academic year 2015-16
a. Foreign Nationals Admission Procedure
b. Foreign Nationals Application Form
c. Self declaration by the candidate
For further details, contact The Dean at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Procedure for M.V.Sc.
1. Livestock Products Technology (LPT)
2. Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Extension Education (VAE)
3. Veterinary Biochemistry (VBC)
4. Veterinary Microbiology (VMC)
5. Veterinary Pathology (VPP)
6. Veterinary Surgery & Radiology (VSR)
7. Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics (VGO)
8. Veterinary Medicine (VMD)
9. Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology (VPE)
10. Veterinary Parasitology (VPA)
11. Livestock Production and Management (LPM)
Admission Procedure for M.V.Sc. degree
<<Information Bulletin for Admission to M.V.Sc Degree Programme 2014-15 (Download)>>
<<Application Form for Admission to M.V.Sc Degree Programme 2014-15 (Download)>>
For further details, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org