<RULES AND REGULATIONS>
Admission Procedure for B.V.Sc. & A.H.
The total intake of students for the B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course is 60. Out of which,
|Number of Seats||Category & Selection Procedure|
Students from the Union Territory of Puducherry selected by a Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC), Government of Puducherry. The usual reservation policies are followed in the allocation of seats to the students of Puducherry
1. Admission Notification for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course under Puducherry quota for the year 2017-18
Candidates belonging to the Union Territory of Puducherry and seeking admission to the first year B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course offered by this college for the academic session 2017-18 shall apply in the prescribed application form to CENTAC. <pl. visit http://www.centacprof.net.in >
Admission Qualification A pass in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in Biology / Botany & Zoology, Physics and Chemistry (40% for SC candidates)
Age Limit The candidate should be above 17 years as on 31.12.2017 and there is no upper age limit.
Application Procedure Application forms along with information bulletin can be obtained from 17.05.2017.
For further details on admission procedure under CENTAC, please visit http://www.centacprof.net.in
Fee Structure << click here for the fee structure of the B.V.Sc. program>>
2. Admission to 15 % of seats in Veterinary Colleges in B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree - 2017 under Veterinary Council of India quota
(Admission will be based on NEET score)
For more on admission through Veterinary Council of India, Click here
Fee Structure: << Fee structure of the B.V.Sc. program>>
3. Admission Procedure for NRI / NRI sponsored candidates for the academic year 2017-18
b. Application Form
c. Embassy Letter
d. Undertaking Form
e. Entrance Examination Syllabus
4. Admission Procedure for Foreign National candidates for the for the academic year 2017-18
b. Application Form
For further details, contact The Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Procedure for M.V.Sc.
1. Veterinary Biochemistry (VBC)
2. Veterinary Medicine (VMD)
3. Veterinary Microbiology (VMC)
4. Veterinary Surgery & Radiology (VSR)
5. Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics (VGO)
<<Information Bulletin for Admission to M.V.Sc Degree Programme 2017-18 (Download)>>
<<Application Form for Admission to M.V.Sc Degree Programme 2017-18 (Download)>>
For further details, contact email@example.com